“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 21 May 2012

Solar Eclipse

All of my clients have been telling me about the eclipse for over a week. 


I even wrote it on my calendar so people would stop "telling" me about it.  I could just point at the calendar and be like, "Yeah, I know".


Problem is, I also knew that I wouldn't be able to see it.


7.30am - right in the middle of a lesson. 


DOH!


Luckily for me, I have a million friends on hand ready with their cameras and my friend's pictures were absolutely amazing!!

Full Solar Eclipse




 Isn't it gorgeous?! The rest of the pictures are on Facebook so please check them out! She took absolutely loads, but I picked a few of my favourite ones. I just love all the colours and the clouds and that perfect ring of light around the moon. Absolutely stunning!


Even though I couldn't see it directly with my own eyes, I can still appreciate and feel good that I can see it through other people's photos. Thank God for Japan and everyone's obsession with snapping absolutely everything in sight!


HAHA


xoxo






No comments: