“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 21 May 2012

忘れちゃった!!!

In all my geeky excitement about the eclipse, I forgot to tell you about the ghastly start to the week I've had!

Urgh!

I was walking to the station, absolutely knackered and in a foul mood. I reached into my fantabulous Jimmy Choo to pull out my iPod. Popped in the earphones, pressed play....

.....and realised one of the earphones wasn't working!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

My God, that has got to be one of the most annoying situations ever!!! I had to get on the train and listen to everyone hocking and sniffing and sputtering and just generally being foul. It was torture. 

How did that happen?! They were working perfectly fine yesterday!!! (T T)

What a crappy start to the week!

I'm just worried that it's set the precedent and now the whole week is gonna be shitty.

Yah I know - overdramatic. After a boring shift this morning, it was straight to Bic Camera to buy another pair of hot pink earphones. I swear I get through more headphones than bags!!! OK, maybe not, but you get the idea! Does everyone else get through shitloads as well, or am I just retarded?!

Yah, I thought so! ;-)

Need to start treating my stuff with more care!

xoxo

No comments: