“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Glow, Glow, Glow

OK, so I'm not a natural beauty. Never have been, never will be.

I NEED make up.

In fact 9.9 out of 10 girls look better with their make up on.

But today - I'm going make up less all day! 

Why?

No joke - for the first time in ages, my skin looks AMAZING and is absolutely GLOWING!!! I'm not sure how long it'll last but I'm gonna enjoy it and show it off today!

So what happened?

I walked to the gym this morning with every intention of hitting up my aqua class, but when I got to the gym, I realised that I had forgotten my swimming costume!!!

DOH!!! Dumbarse.

So I decided to just pamper myself all morning instead!!! I treated my hair to a thick, conditioning hair mask, nipped into the dry sauna, then to the cold bath, then into the mist sauna, then back into the cold bath and then back into the dry sauna and then back into the cold bath.

Feeling super relaxed, I put on a caviar face mask. Man, you've gotta love Korean skincare. Missha do the BEST face masks I have ever used and I absolutely LOVE them!! When I took it off after 15 minutes, I had to do a double take in the mirror. 

My skin looked absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Even now it feels insanely soft, looks incredibly clear and is all bright and glowing. 

=)

How's that for making you feel good right before you turn 29?!

HAHA!

xoxo

No comments: