“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 2 April 2012

Stunning

So I headed out today to see the first sakura of the season.

                             

It's probably the only reason I love spring here - it's still too cold so it's definitely not the weather, but when the sakura, or cherry blossoms, start blooming, it's just absolutely gorgeous. It's gonna be about another week until they're completely in full bloom, but it was still a sight down in Nakameguro. I went down there with a friend visiting from Kyushu....and it was his birthday so we had ourselves a lil sparkling wine. What a nice way to spend a Monday afternoon.

And check this out!!!!!

                             
Isn't it absolutely effing STUNNING?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We were heading back to the station when I saw these outside a florist and they literally stopped me in my tracks and made me squeal....much to my friend's alarm. I couldn't help it...I totally nearly bought one and then decided they were too expensive.....and made do with a picture instead.

Enjoy.

xoxo

No comments: