“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Whole Loada Sexiness!!!

I had a blinding night out last weekend.

I went out with a friend for dinner and a few drinks before meeting a couple more of his friends for more drinks and shenanigans.

And one of his friends...

OH. MY. GOD

6 foot 5 inches of sexy MANLINESS!!!!

Hahahahahaahhahahahahahhahaha!!!

You don't see men that tall around here often!!!! And where I'm wearing my super high heels, I'm hitting 6 foot 1. So for someone to still be towering over me at that height is fantabulous.

OF COURSE he has a girlfriend. Typical.

And this time, I'm being completely good. I've always said that I will never go after someone else's man if a) I know the girl or b) if a friend of mine knows the girl. Which is the case this time. 

So it's to be left alone and he is to be appreciated from afar.

What a waste!!

LMAO! Need to find me another one of those!!!

;-)

xoxo

No comments: