“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 31 March 2012

Catching Up

I've had a really nice chilled out Saturday, spent catching up with one of my best friends.

We were planning on hitting up Nakameguro for lunch but the weather was so effing horrible and I wasn't gonna make it by the time we had agreed to meet, so we just hung out at my place.

Fabulous. 

Catching up, chilling out, a bottle of wine, home cooked madras, bouncing ideas off each other about future plans....it was great.

I switched on the TV and Twilight was on. My friend had never seen it before....and to my pleasure (and his horror) it was a marathon! HAHAHA! I then realised that I hadn't seen Breaking Dawn yet and scrambled on my laptop to download it.

My friend escaped but I've just finished watching it.

LOVED IT.

I remember that I was really late to get on the Twilight wagon, but then I read all the books (including Breaking Dawn) and then started watching the movies. I don't know what it is about it that completely draws me in....and it's not just the fact that Jacob never wears a shirt....although that helps! ;-)

I'm gonna go crazy waiting for Part 2 to be released in November!

Don't judge me!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: