“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fullllll

OMG I have been stuffing my face with home cooked goodness all day.

You know after you do a massive shop at the supermarket and your fridge is just rammed with so much food?

Yah.....that's the state of my fridge at the moment, and even though I'm not actually hungry, I keep making stuff.

Dish of the day was a stunning chicken madras.

God I miss decent Indian!!! 

Also cooked up a couple of tofu dishes, loads of fruit salad and other bits and bobs.

Yes - there were a couple of twixes thrown in there too! Well, I couldn't be healthy ALL day right?!

(^_-)

xoxo

No comments: