“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 5 March 2012

Pure Procrastination

After a fantabulous lunch today, I swore to myself I would come home and sort all this stuff out.

I was gonna finish unpacking, get all my laundry done, sort through the bills and fill out my tax return forms.

LOL - yeh right.

I plonked my arse in front of my laptop and pretty much haven't moved since. I spent over an hour and a half catching up with one of my CELTA girls on Skype - what can I say?! There was just too much gossip to be shared! LOL! 

I just feel knackered and lazy and the rain isn't helping. That's what I'm gonna hide behind. 

But I'm gonna be really good tomorrow and file my taxes before I go into work. EVEN if it's raining I swear!!! REALLY!!!!

And then I'll start on the rest of it on Wednesday.

Too much crap to get through. I just wanna chill on the beach with a Corona.

So jealous of everyone left in SE Asia in the sun.

So jealous.

xoxo

No comments: