“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 12 March 2012

Retail Therapy

After the emotional stress of yesterday, I decided to treat myself to a mini shopping spree. 

I palmed a lesson off onto someone else and closed all my lessons from 10am. 

And then I realised the shops open at 11.

11?!?!?!?!?!? How lazy is that?!

So I passed the time having an early lunch with a friend and then it was down to business.

I made it to one shop.

2 hours.

BUT...

...only 30,000 yen spent and decided to call it a day there.

YAY!

I was totally good and went high street, so for that amount of money I actually picked up loads of stuff.

Now I just need to wait for spring to get here so I can actually wear it! Bold prints and super bright colours - yellows, pinks, turquoises, fuschia....I've picked up a bit of everything! And they will go fabulously with my newly self manicured blue nails. Really looking forward to spring now!! HURRY UP!!!!

Just need to make sure that I'm productive for the rest of the day now I'm home.....

 xoxo

No comments: