“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 16 March 2012

Nice!

Considering that I've been up since 4.30am, I'm feeling pretty good!

I got jolted awake by an earthquake this morning. A 5.2 in Saitama. 

The huge one on Wednesday was in Chiba, this one Saitama....I swear it's literally a matter of time before one hits under Tokyo. And it's definitely due apparently!

I couldn't get back to sleep after and seeing as my alarm was set for 5 anyway, I just decided to get up and mooch around before I had to get ready for work.

Off to Shinjuku and was super proud that I didn't go shopping! It's so hard working directly opposite Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Gucci!! And I decided to finish up at 2.30pm so it was even harder to just walk past and straight to the station.

My plans for tomorrow night have fallen through, so I've decided to have a weekend in...and tomorrow I'm gonna do all the things that I said I was gonna do tonight!! HAHA!

Gonna be weird to be in all weekend - I haven't done that for a while!

xoxo

 

No comments: