“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 7 March 2012

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I just checked my mail.....and the provisional grades for the CELTA are out.

PASS B BABY!!!!!

Over the effing moon, I really am!!

And that doesn't even come close to how happy I'm feeling right now. It's after midnight, I'm knackered after a long day at work and getting that news has picked me right up.

I was spending today thinking about all my options and have made the decision to start jobhunting and see what's out there. I'm not planning on quitting my job anytime soon - I mean, I'm taking too much holiday this year, but it's good to know that I can now go for a slightly higher teaching position now that I'm a QUALIFIED TEACHER!!!

 It feels amazing.

I can't even begin to tell you.

So happy.

xoxo

 

No comments: