“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nom Nom Nom

I love Twixes.

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

They've always been one of my favourite chocolate bars and I've always gorged on them when I've gone back to the UK.

I SWEAR you couldn't buy them everywhere here before, but recently I've been noticing them in more and more convenience stores.

YAY!!!

I saw recently....I mean this week! HAHAHA! 

Either way it means I can satisfy my cravings on a daily basis! Of course I'm gonna try not to - my diet since I've been back from Thailand has been absolutely shocking and that dress size I lost has more than come back. (T T)

I promised myself I'd go to the gym this morning, I got up and got ready and everything. But then I started sifting through a whole pile of bills and before I knew it, it was too late to make it to my aqua class in time!

I'd love to say that I had a productive morning instead, but I just blow dried my hair and sat through about 3 episodes of House.

Seriously rate that show. Definitely one of my favourites!!

xoxo

No comments: