“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 7 March 2012

All Done!

Filing taxes is such a pain in the arse!!!

I got down to the tax office and for some bizarre reason, I was thinking that I could just nip in and out in like 20 minutes.

OMG the queues!!!!

But it's good to see that they have made the system way more efficient than last year. Just shove some numbers into a computer and all the calculations are done for you.

I won't get a lot back, but it's better than nothing!

I probably could've avoided those queues but seeing how I spent most of the morning chatting and skyping with my girl, I got down there much later than I was planning.

Oh well. It's all good.

Quickly got time to get changed and then it's straight back to work.

*sigh*

xoxo

No comments: