“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ermmmmm....

So I HONESTLY, REALLY had the intention to go down to the tax office this morning and file my tax returns.

I was up early, sorting through my receipts and then sorted through a huge pile of bills.....

...and then it got to like 10.30.

Now I need to be at work before 1.30pm and there's never any telling how long these things are gonna take. I was gonna just go down there, scope it out and if it was looking too crazy, I'd just turn around and come home to get ready for work.

But then I decided it makes much more sense to go tomorrow. I don't have to be at work until 5.30, so I'll have time to make it to the gym, pay all my bills AND file my taxes.

Sounds much more productive no?

So what am I gonna do until I have to go into work this afternoon?

Blow dry my hair and paint my nails! 

LOL!

xoxo

No comments: