“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 February 2010

*Big Arse Grin*

I LIVE for holidays. Not just for holidays, for TRAVEL.

I'm reading all about Malaysia during my commute to and from work and I can barely keep the grin off my face. Even the students that test my patience the most can't wipe it off my face. Well...actually they can, but it makes me look forward to going there even more.

Argh! Sometimes I really wish I was still a JET so I could have all that nenkyuu. So many rules and restrictions at my company that it really limits what you can actually do when you do go abroad. On the one hand, you want to see as much as possible, but on the other, you want to make sure that you are not just rushing from place to place that you don't actually take the time to appreciate where you are. Some tough decisions ahead!

On a completely different note, what the hell is up with this snow? Enough already! Although I guess it's pretty normal for February...but you all know how much I absolutely detest the cold. The only good thing about winter is the fashion. I would rather be sweating my arse off...although I won't be saying that when summer in Tokyo comes around and I won't have a beach to escape to!

xx

No comments: