“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 7 February 2010

Naughty Naughty

Oh my...last night was a bit of a wild one.

I'm always so tired after work on a Saturday so I am always really impressed when I actually manage to stay out all night.

I love, love, love bumping into friends that I haven't seen for ages. Even the girl that I went out with I hadn't seen since October. Craziness. But you get so busy and caught up doing your own thing that you just don't have time to meet people when you want to - especially not with my stupid schedule.

But yah, it was good to be out and hitting the dance floor. Catching up with friends, making new ones and some pointless flirting all result in a great night.

LOL. Thinking back to some of the things that happened last night just makes me grin my arse off.

;-)

xx

No comments: