“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 11 February 2010

Enough Is Enough?

At what point exactly do you say enough is enough?

Do you wait until something gets unbearable? Or do you say enough before it gets to the point that it becomes unbearable?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now and I just don't know what to do. And the biggest problem is that I don't really have any option except for one because I won't be able to receive any help. So it's like, do I just give up or do I try and deal with the situation a little bit longer?

Everyone makes things bigger than they are when they hate something. But really, most of the time, it really isn't that bad. And in a way this is no different but I'm one of those people that doesn't just put up with crap as to not cause a fuss. Nor am I one of those people that causes a fuss without giving something a chance.

But the question is, how long do you give something a go for?

It's been barely over 2 months but it feels like 2 years. Is that long enough?

I don't know.

Definitely need a lot of thinking time on this one.

xx

No comments: