“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 26 February 2010

Yay Yay Yay!!!

So many gorgeous islands...so little time.

Malaysia is going to be incredible. The problem is gonna be choosing which islands NOT to go to! They all look like paradise but are all over the place!!

Argh!!

I am seriously pumped for Singapore as well. I swear I am going to eat my way through that place. LOL!!

April seems so far away. I've pretty much had enough of teaching kids and I think I'm gonna start looking for another job teaching just adults. I keep telling myself to stick it out till the end of my contract in November so that I get my completion bonus, but to be honest, I'm not getting paid enough to put up with the amount of grief that gets dished out at me until then. All of this just isn't worth it.

Plus, the restrictions on when you can take time off are absolutely killing me...so I'm going over everyone's head and doing it my way anyway. I mean, seriously, you really can't tell people that they can't use all their holiday by a certain time IN CASE they get sick later on in the year. Screw that.

xx

No comments: