“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 28 February 2010

Just For You

I've been up to Saitama two weekends in a row now to celebrate my girls' birthdays.

And after a Saturday at work, that is a quite an accomplishment!!

I had a great time last night - great resturant, great company...it just sucks that I always have to get the last train back. I barely made it last night and missed the last connecting train leaving me stranded right in the middle of where I had come from and my house. I ended up getting a cab back to my place all the way from Akabane...a luxury which I really can't afford right now!! Not when I have to pay for this holiday on Monday!

*sigh*

I did debate going back on myself and joining my friends but I have so much to do today, I knew it would be a bad idea. Looks like I'm gonna be having a very quiet March! LOL, that's what I said about February!

On a plus note, the reservations have been made. I am officially hitting up Malaysia and Singapore in April.

And I CAN'T EFFING WAIT!!!

I am gonna be hardcore hitting the gym and trying to eat better so that my bikini body is seriously on point!!!

xx

No comments: