“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 February 2010

Stupid Weather

Why is it that on my days off, it always pisses down?

I was so set on going to the gym this evening, but man, I don't wanna walk there in this rain...nor do I want to waste the money getting the train. But then I feel so guilty about not going - especially because I've been really bad over the last month. Plus the classes run really late today and I'm feeling tired.

I know, excuses, excuses.

But now that my friend has left, I want to take the time to straighten out my place again and do all my laundry and crap like that. This is the last time though - I'm not skipping out on any more sessions because I'm feeling lazy. Otherwise I'll never get my Bali body back.

The last time.

xx

No comments: