“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 February 2010

New Moon

So I finally saw the second Twilight movie last night.

And whilst Jacob is INCREDIBLY buff and has a body to DIE for, his face just doesn't cut it. But then again, neither does Edward's in most of the movie. So I guess that means that I'm still on Team Edward.

I have to say I was actually pretty disappointed with the movie. I absolutely LOVED the first one but Bella and her selfish, cock teasing ways just bugged the hell out of me in New Moon. How does anyone stand to watch her?! Poor Jacob, she's all over him and shit and then just discards him whenever the vampires are around. Leads him on and then crushes him.

Sounds horrible familiar... >_<

xx


No comments: