“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 15 February 2010

Jill Dando

I was thinking today that I would just love to be paid to travel.

And then it reminded me of how much I used to LOVE the programme "Holiday", where Jill Dando would get to travel to all these different countries and check out the culture and the cuisine and get to do all this awesome stuff, all expenses paid and to be paid for it.

I really wanted that job. I was so set against doing something like that...and then she got shot by some obsessive stalker and that put me off being on TV. But I've been thinking about it more and more lately and I could still get involved in something like that. That's not to say that I'm not following the path to diplomatic domination but it's still something I'd like to do. I wonder how you go about doing that.....

So badly want to go on holiday. I haven't been anywhere since I went back to London last summer. It's definitely my longest stretch since I got here without taking a holiday. Man, I've become so spolit.

LOL!

xx

No comments: