“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 18 February 2010

Lonely Planet

I got my delivery of Lonely Planets from amazon.jp yesterday.

Lonely Planet Malaysia/Singapore/Brunei, Australia and New Zealand.

I am so excited. I absolutely LOVE planning trips. Reading the guidebooks and then checking out pictures of all the different places online. Apart from my trip back to London in August, it will be my first holiday abroad since I went to Indonesia last Golden Week. And it's always great to have a holiday to look forward to - it feels like such a long time since I did any travelling that I'm really excited to be starting again....even if it means sacrificing an exciting social life in March. Travelling wins EVERY TIME.

LOL - I have enough problems trying to study on the train at the moment but now it looks like I'm gonna be reading guide books instead of kanji cards! Oh well!

And what the hell is with all this snow?! Another reason why I'm excited to hit the beaches.

Yay!!

xx

No comments: