“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 4 February 2010

Baby Steps

You know I told you a few weeks back about one of my babies that stood up for the first time in my classroom?

Well, he's now walking!!!

Awwwwwwwww!!!!

It's crazy how fast all this stuff happens! I have two absolutely adorable baby boys that I teach (I have more baby classes but these two boys are the cutest - by a mile!!!) and it's just amazing watching them each week. As the time goes by they can do more and more stuff and when I saw one walking today, before I could stop it, a massive squeal just escaped from my mouth. He's also started trying to do the actions to the songs - it's so cute.

LOL it's funny how some kids can make you go "Awwwwww" and then others just make you go "euuuuuuwwwww". It's really easy when you're working with such young kids to be put off from having any of your own. I'm not saying I have been - well, actually......maybe a bit, but you know I just look at some parents and I'm just thinking what shit parents they are coz their children are devils.

LOL.

xx


No comments: