“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 31 January 2010

24!!!!

OMG I can't believe that I didn't know there was a season 8 of 24. I then remembered that I hadn't actually watched the last 2 episodes of season 7....but to be honest they were kinda spolit when I found out that there was a season 8 because I realised that Jack Bauer wouldn't actually die from the radiation poisoning.

God I love that show. Definitely the best thing on TV for me. I am absolutely lovey this season of Ugly Betty as well - easily one of the funniest that they've come up with.

And if it wasn't enough that there's a new season of 24, I found out from someone's facebook status that the new season of Project Runway has started as well!! Double whammy!!!

So I shall be nursing my cold at home today while watching online TV and doing the cleaning.

Just the way you should be spending a Sunday!

xx

No comments: