“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 January 2010

Ugly Betty

I finally got a chance today to catch up with my online TV shows. I haven't seen anything for months!

And man, the end of the newest episode of Ugly Betty had me in tears!!!

Saying goodbye is something that we've all had to do so many times and trying to say goodbye to people that you really care about always stings, no matter how many times you've had to do it.

I had a really good natter with my friend in London yesterday. I hadn't spoken to her for ages and it was really, really great to catch up. We went to school together, we went to the same uni and we've lived together, had awesome house parties together, spent 4/5NYE together, partied hard together...you know there's always someone that you just feel so comfortable with? She's definitely one of those people.

I hope I get to see her this year.....where and when, I don't know, but I hope it happens!!

Miss you girl.

xx

No comments: