“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 9 January 2010

A Night In

I cancelled my plans to go out tonight because just for once, I wanted to stay at home and chill.

I realised today that I'm out of the house 7 days a week. I don't get that one day where I just slob out at home. This week has been no exception but so far, this year has been really, really busy - work, going to the gym and just catching up with lots of friends. I'm gonna be doing that again tomorrow so I just wanted tonight to just relax!!! I did want to go and meet my friend but after work, I just didn't have the energy. One of my kids even told me that I looked really tired and then when I looked in the mirror, I saw that I had massive dark circles under my eyes and looked about 10 years older!! That was enough to deter me from going out tonight! When you haven't seen someone for ages, you always kinda wanna look good you know? And I definitely was not looking good!!

xx




No comments: