“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 30 January 2010

Rough Rough Rough

I'm on the blocked/runny nose phase of the cold. And the cough is on the verge of breaking out as well.

All my work colleagues are sick as well. It's quite amusing to listen to all the sniffing and sneezing going on...almost in turn! LOL! Even though I wasn't teaching today, I was mad busy on a tidying mission - which I still didn't get to finish. I think the constant breaks to stop and chat might have had something to do with it!!

I've been seeing pictures of this Texas Burger (MacDonalds) all over the place, so today I decided to try one. Not impressed - I thought it was pretty gross actually and our breath smelt so FUNKY after eating it. Does anyone actually like those things?! Ergh!

もうー....I feel so rough.

xx

No comments: