“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 17 January 2010

Ouch!

I've done something to my knee!

It really hurts when I walk, go up and down stairs and when I kneel down. So that rules out me going to the gym today. I feel bad because I haven't been for a week! I hate throwing money away. But it's just not worth the risk of going and making it worse.

But it's OK - I have a lot of clearing up to do before my friend arrives!!! I can't believe how fast time flies - it feels like yesterday that he said he's booked his flight back here and now it's like OMG he's gonna be here in a few hours. Crazy!

Anyone else feel that January is like the slowest month of the year? It's absolutely dragging by and I remember feeling the same way last year. LOL I'm having one of those days where I start doing something and then start doing a billion other things at the same time without actually finishing anything.

Hope you're having a more productive Sunday than me!

xx

No comments: