“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 3 January 2010

Slow Jamz

You always go through a phase of listening to one type of music.

Right now, I have gone back to listening to a lot of slow jamz. After a blinding NYE of reggae and dancehall, I love feeling so chilled out. Loads of people hate on slow jamz because of the lyrics but meh, whatever. I've totally gone off listening to underground hip hop - I'm just not into it anymore, but I'm still loving my reggae - that's something that just never seems to go away. And I will ALWAYS love dancehall. Slow jamz and dancehall - my ultimate faves.

Where would we be without our music?

I love being surrounded by people into different music because you can learn so much from them. And I definitely do...I also thinks it almost helps you to understand someone as well.

I just spoke to my boy over in Kyushu - it's always good to have a chinwag with him and I can't wait to see him again and hang out in my fave bar. All good times to come.

xx

No comments: