“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 6 January 2010

You're Kidding Me, Right?

In my efforts to lead a healthier lifestyle (well, healthy in terms of exercise, not food!!!!), I've been walking to the gym and trying to stairs instead of using the escalators...sometimes :P

And now I've pulled a muscle in my arse!! At least, that's what I think it's from! ;-)

This is how I get rewarded?! Obviously, I've been trying to change too much too fast. And especially on days like today where I have to practically power walk to get back to my house and get to work, it's not surprising that something pulled. Why don't I go straight to work from the gym? I would, if I didn't have to commute so far. But taking my gym back an hour and 10 mins on a rammed train is so far from ideal, it's not even funny. The less shit you're carrying, the better. And as long as they're time to drop my stuff off, I'm gonna do it - even if I do have to powerwalk!

I've been arriving at work absolutely shattered this week. I try to study on the train and I just feel so drained byt he time I arrive at work...and then I never catch a break because I teach 6 classes a day, and then it's time for the ghastly commute back home.

It just feels like I'm constantly busy. And there's a lot going on this month as well - I'm gonna be having visitors plus a good friend is moving back to Tokyo and gonna be crashing with me for a while. Not to mention the social shit that's going on as well. Always something to do.

A with a recommended 600 study hours for 2kyuu....well, I don't think I'm ever gonna be short of anything to do!!

On that note, I need to go to bed! So tired.

オヤスミ

xx

No comments: