“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Give Me A Break!!

My commute is long enough without being delayed by accidents!!

I've been really tired all day, and then when I went to transfer onto Oedo line at Yoyogi, I found out that it had been partially suspended because of an accident. So I had to go all the way to Ikebukuro, transfer, and then walk home from Ekoda station. That walk isn't that bad but it's absolutely freezing today and I was just pissed off at having to take a diversion.

And so once again, I got in after 10pm.

*sigh*

So tired. But there is always so much that I want to in the evenings, so I can't just kick back and do nothing. I'm trying to be in bed by midnight though, so I can at least get my 8 hours...not that it makes much of a difference! LOL!!

xx

No comments: