“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 3 January 2010

早い!!!!!

I cannot believe it's nearly time to go back to work already.

From 29th, right up until today, I have been seeing friends everyday - catching up, hanging out...it's been absolutely fabulous but now I'm absolutely exhausted and from tomorrow it's back to the gym and time to get back into my routine.

I just can't get over how quickly my time off went - it's been so crazy. I am so just kicking back and chilling at home by myself today - I might be meeting up with friends later but that's gonna depend how much sleep I get this afternoon! I woke up with a really interesting bruise on my arm - wonder where the hell that came from?!

So tired. And so not ready to get back to work. I need a week just to get over this one!

*sigh*

No comments: