“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 29 January 2010

And It's Here

I haver felt a cold coming on for ages. As more and more kids come to school coughing, sneezing and being gross everywhere, I knew it was only a matter of time before I caught something.

And now it's coming.

At least I don't have to actually teach any classes over the next couple fo days. But I'm still gonna be mad busy doing a whole load of other stuff. Argh....my head hurts.

How the hell do you get rid of stomach fat!??!?! I have been doing crunches every day, I'm hitting the gym 4 times a week - OK I may have been a bit slack on that over the last couple of weeks, but still - and I haven't had any doughnuts at all this week. Other cake, but no doughnuts.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Especially ones that don't involve cutting out the sweet stuff! LOL!

xx

No comments: