“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday 15 January 2010

And It Happened Again

Even though I got home in time to walk to the gym, I just couldn't go.

I'm exhausted.

That's the third time this month I haven't gone. I always feel guilty because I pay so much every month and to not go to my classes seems like I'm throwing my money down the drain.

But I figured that it was better to do that than to collapse or something during in a class. I never would've made it through 1hr 20mins of aerobics tonight - it's my favourite class because it's fast, energetic, and the instructor uses way better music than the others. So feeling the way I did when I walked through the door, I just decided to relax at home by myself. Which is probably a good thing because I will have a friend staying with me for a while so it's nice to have the place to myself.

So tired.

xx

No comments: