“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 11 April 2010

Mr. Hotness

Seriously...HOW hot is Seth Aaron from PR?!

I've always loved everything he has put on the runway - I mean, it's not my style but he has such a strong point of view and everything that he makes is absolutely impeccable. I would love to be able to pull off some of those looks.

But over the last few weeks, something else has been catching my eye! I think he is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Not quite sure how I didn't notice it in the first place but he is getting hotter week by week - his own personal style is seriously hot...if I were to see him walking down the street, I would defintiely stop and gawk. He looks great, his hair is great, he has an adorable smile and he is just HOT!

Where are all the men like that hiding?!

I am so chuffed he's made it to Bryant Park..although I guess it was never a question of whether he was going to make it or not. Emilio has really stepped it up in the last couple of weeks and I've always loved Jay's style. Of all of them, it's the style closest to my own and I would wear everything that he has put on that runway. I just wish they would kick that bitch Mila off the show - I haven't liked her since day one! Go home already!

I am so excited for the finale. I can't wait to see Seth Aaron's and Jay's collections - they are going to be stunning.

Yay to fashion!

xx

No comments: