“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Zzzzz

What an exhausting day.

But I have to say, some of the classes at the school I hate are so much better this year. I have more students but I seem to have lost the ones that were the biggest pain in the arses and had all the attitude. But it's never perfect - I have a nightmare 3-4 year old class which was just chaos. There is no other word for it. And I know that it's going to be the problem one every single week.

When kids move up from the baby classes, it's always the hardest to deal with because they have to come in alone and it just leads to a load of screaming and annoying whining. But I have one girl who never talks and just literally won't leave her mum. She sat in this time, but I'm not having it this week because the classroom is just too small and what everyone seems to be blind to is that when the mum is there, the kid will ALWAYS run to them. Every single time. But when the mum isn't there, they are forced to do things on their own - even if they scream and shout when they are doing it. I always seem to get stuck with the worst ones.

*sigh*

3-4 year olds are definitely the hardest to teach. Actually I'm gonna expand that and go with 3-6 year olds. They're enough to speed up the aging process in anyone.

I'm absolutely exhausted. What a day.

xx

No comments: