“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 24 April 2010

Awww...You Guys!!

Awwwwww....

I really want to thank my friends for showing me so much support throughout this crazy business with me company going bankrupt.

I'm really touched by people calling me up - not just to check on how I am, but also offering financial support. It's really sweet and I don't want anyone to think that I don't appreciate it - because I honestly really, really do.

But you KNOW me. I take so much pride on standing on my own two feet and looking after myself and to be honest, I am just too proud to accept money - especially from my friends. Naturally, if it was borrow or die, I would but I want a chance to try and figure all of this out on my own. It means making some sacrifices, but so be it. After all, a night out on the town might be fun but it's not essential and it's one of those things that I'm just going to have to go without for a while.

Not to mention the planned shopping spree in Singapore and splashing out on cocktails in nice bars and plush dinners. But that doesn't mean I still can't have a good time you know. I just have to be a little more careful with how I decide to spend what little money I'll be taking with me.

I love everyone for caring though. It's so nice to know that people will come to your aid when you're going through something like this.

On a completely different note *SPOILER ALERT*.......

YAY!!! SETH AARON WON PR!! I am so chuffed! I absolutely LOVED his runway show - it completely blew me away. I thought Jay could've put on a much better show than Mila - her stuff is so unoriginal for me. Not a massive fan of what Emilio put out there - especially the colour palette, btu that last dress was STUNNING. But damn, Seth Aaron!!! That chic direction he was going in was absolutely DIVINE! There were like a couple of dresses and coats that I would die for! I am just so chuffed he won because he had been a favourite of mine from really early on - I think he became my absolute favourite after that challenge where they had to design a kids outfit and then an accompanying adult look and he did that stunning black and white jacket. I wanted that!

Yay!

xx

No comments: