“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 22 April 2010

No Way!

Mila over Jay?! Are you serious?!

The three pieces that Jay showed were way more innovative and modern than that god awful retro shapeless look Mila keeps bringing out week after week. I am so disappointed for him and I just can't stand her!

I hope Emilio has done something with his collection because what he showed when Tim came to visit was just foul. I love everything that Seth Aaron has done. Fair enough, it might not be a surprise but it's absolutely stunning. And he put in way more work than the others. I just think he is the king of jackets!

Fuck Mila man. Hate that bitch.

xx

No comments: