“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Of Course..

...it has to absolutely piss down on my day off...especially when I decided to go shopping.

And now that I have to go to work and spend the whole day inside, it is gorgeous and sunny. Typical.

I hate shopping in the rain but it just had to be done. And I came back with so many gorgeous things and an extremely light wallet. Although I didn't want to spend too much, seeing as I'm going to be hitting up Singapore in a couple of weeks. That has come around so fast.

I finally booked my flight to the States last night as well, so I'm on a seriously tight budget for the rest of the month. LOL - I say that but I know I'm gonna drop serious cash this weekend in Karatsu. Doh! Really looking forward to catching up with friends though...and it's gonna be even better now that I know that someone I really hate isn't going to be there! Yay!

LOL.

xx

No comments: