“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 4 April 2010

OMFG!!!

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!

I just watched 24!!!

If it wasn't genius enough already, I am left SPEECHLESS by the latest twist!!

DANA WALSH?!?!!? I can't believe it!

I actually am just sitting here typing with my mouth wide open and shaking my head in disbelief! Season 8 is definitely up there with my favourite seasons of 24. Jesus. It has been absolutely blinding from episode one and every time there is a new episode, it just confirms for me that this really is the best thing on TV EVER.

Genius.

I want to watch the newest episode but I only have 20 minutes before I wanna watch something on TV! Doh!

xx

No comments: