“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 16 February 2011

And Again...

.....It's been a fabulously productive day off.

Not only did I make it to the gym, I FINALLY went to the supermarket and stocked up. It's been ages since I've had dinner at home and everytime I finally get off my lazy arse, I realise just how much I love cooking. :D

I had my first Japanese class today. It went really well and I can't believe how quickly 90 minutes passes. It was another one of those lessons where I suddenly click on what all these things that I've been saying actually mean and learning how to say things even MORE casually than I do already. It was a lot of new imformation, but I managed to get a good, solid grasp on it pretty quickly, shocking my teacher.

I have a stonking headache this evening though - it's gonna be an early one for me.

xoxo

No comments: