“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Self Development

I think it's always a great moment when you can look at something you're doing now, turn the clock back, look at how you were doing the same thing then, and then recognise that you have changed...

...for the better.

I saw it today and in all honesty, I can't even describe my feeling when I realised just how much I've developed.

Relief? Disbelief? Triumph? Confidence?

Nope.

It was simply....a sense of achievement. Because being able to SEE that difference is confirmation that you have been doing OK.

And knowing that I've been doing OK has put a relieved, modest little smile on my face.

I'm doing OK.

:D

xoxo

No comments: