“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Monday 7 February 2011

:D

I have definitely been flash with the cash today!!!

And what was on the shopping list?

A flight back to London and a Kindle!!!

HOW EXCITING!

You know that I was originally going to go back to the UK in March, but now I'm going back at the end of June for a few weeks to surprise my mum for her birthday. I didn't realise that when I booked the ticket, that I would miss the JLPT exam which I can't take in the UK in the summer. That actually really sucks because I was gonna take N3...I guess I just have to go for the N2 in December with no idea of how well I'll do. Oh well! The flight was too cheap to pass up!!

And I can't wait to start seriously reading shitloads again. Books are so expensive and the Kindle store has thousands of titles for ridiculously cheap prices and I'll be able to upload all the classics for free. SWEET! Naturally I had to buy a hot pink cover to accessorise - that goes without saying! =) I can't WAIT for it to arrive!!!!

xoxo

No comments: