“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 27 February 2011

££££££

This month has been a month of serious spending.

And not once, did I go shopping for shoes or clothes. That in itself is a serious achievement on my part! :D

So where did all the money go?

- A flight to the UK
- Japanese lessons at two different schools
- Commuter pass
- Kindle
- Super newest swankiest electronic dictionary available on the market
- Japanese books
- A flight to Bali (which I'll be paying for tomorrow)
- IC Recorder
- Rent
- Health Insurance
- Phone bill

So yah - not a single item of clothing in sight. To be honest, it's all compulsory!! OK, well maybe not the flight to Bali, the rest of it are investments or things that I can't get out of paying.

Next month is showing no signs of letting up on my bank balance either. I've decided that it's time that I treat myself and I'm gonna take the plunge and go for laser hair removal. A friend of mine is a massive fan....gonna start with just the armpits and take it from there. If the pain is bearable, I'll be saying goodbye to the wax and getting DOWN THERE completely zapped off!!!

Something I'm sure you all really wanted to know! HAHA! Sorry!

xoxo

No comments: