“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 9 February 2011

It's On Its Way!

Could I be any more impatient for my Kindle to arrive?!

I just got an email to inform me that it's been shipped and will arrive on Friday.

YAY!

I'm going crazy with the anticipation of getting stuck into my reading again. I was sucha bookworm when I was younger and as I got older, and especially since I moved to Japan, I just seemed to stop buying so many books. Every time I travel, I end up coming back to Japan with 2 or 3 but it's gonna be so much easier (and cheaper) to just order them and get them delivered straight to the Kindle in a minute.

How awesome is that?

Seriously - the Stieg Larsson triliogy is available for just $9.99 each. When I was in OZ, I bought the second and third book for AUS$26.99 each. DUMBASS! And then ended up leaving them on the train on my way back into Tokyo. EVEN BIGGER DUMBASS! I've already been shopping online so when it arrives, there will already be a few books on there to start me off.

I can't wait to see what it looks like inside its hot pink leather cover either! LOL!

Any titles that anyone recommends?

xoxo

No comments: