“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday 6 February 2011

Pure Filth

I had an awesome night out with the boys last night.

Now you all know that I'm pretty masculine in my attitude towards certain things and can handle a guys' conversation.

But last night was on a whole other level!!

I do dirt - filth is a whole other thing.

It doesn't offend me - it's just....DISGUSTING!!

But at the same time it was so hilarious that my body ached from laughing so much.

I haven't laughed that hard or for that long for ages. From start to finish it was just shits and giggles.

Thanks boys!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please! It wasn't that bad... but it was good fun and the food was good too.

I had a good laugh, too.

Looking forward to the next one!