“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday 3 February 2011

やった!

I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this.....

....but I really can't believe how well I've been sleeping this week!

Normally I always wake up at some stupid time in the morning no matter what time I go to bed. But this week even if I've gone to bed at 11pm or 12.30am, I've managed to sleep all the way through until my alarm went off.

I've been waiting for ages for some quality sleep and I've finally been getting it! Although it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference because after an hour at work I'm completely shattered again! I've been relying on red bull wayyy too much this week as well. I wonder how many cans I get through a week...

Absolutely LOVE that stuff!

xoxo

No comments: