“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Saturday 12 February 2011

It's Here!

MY KINDLE ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!

I had barely put anything down before I began impatiently tearing open the box.

What a beautiful, cute, dinky piece of technology!

I spent the majority of last ngiht downloading books or buying books from the Kindle store, converting files and putting them onto the reader.

A repectable 25 books to get me started.

It's funny coz now that it's here, I'm having a complete mindblock of all the books that I've been wanting to read for ages. It felt so good to be on the train and reading!

One of the best inventions ever!

The timing couldn't be more perfect either. It's the PERFECT distraction to take my mind of everything else that's going on right now - I'm hoping that I can just stop caring about it. It REALLY shouldn't be this hard and it's like I broke and told someone about it and even she was like "why the hell are you letting this guy get to you?" So right. So true.

Done and dusted....soon! HAHA!!

xoxo

No comments: