“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday 23 February 2011

勉強になりました!

I studied for a whopping 3 and a half hours today, including my 90 minute class.

I haven't gone hardcore like that for years and now I'm knackered!

The best bit is, I think I'm really close to filling in all those blanks with the grammar basics. I haven't found it difficult to pick up the general basic rules of verb groups and sentence structure and all that malarky - I think it's just a matter of applying those rules with the more advanced grammar that I'm studying now.

It still feels a little strange to be doing the basics at one school and then be studying a pre-advanced course in another. Although everything is making MUCH more sense now I know why I'm speaking the way I am. LOL!

I wish I had a day where I can do absolutely NOTHING. I might have to take a day like that next month just so I can remember what it's like to slob around on my arse all day. I don't think there have been too many of them since I moved to Tokyo actually....shame.

xoxo


No comments: